I’m sorry

Excuse me

Unskyld Meg

Jeg Beklager

Lo siento

Waan ka xumahay


There’s a million ways to apologize and it’s always appreciated. But why is it so hard?

Why do our hands shake and voice tremble when we have to say "I’m sorry".

Why is it that we all want to hear it but no body wants to say it.

Everyone can mess up and make an complete fool of themselves and the one thing that saves you is the apology!


Did you lie?

Did you make a terrible mistake?

Did you raise your voice to someone?

Did you make an assumption that was wrong?


Apologize!!

Say I’m sorry!

I messed up! 

Please forgive me!!





Comments

  1. Thank you for writing this, I recently lost a dear friend of over 10 years because she couldn't say sorry. She believes that if God has already forgiven her then why should there be a need to ask for forgiveness from anybody else. This breaks my heart as we live on this earthly planet and all I needed was the recognition for the pain her actions caused. To say sorry, for me, melts away the hurt and allows for forgiveness to take place, so that growth can happen. It offers the potential for the birth of a new beginning.
    Thank you for writing this as the value of this small word is MASSIVE. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for leaving this comment. I think a lot of people experience exactly what you have experienced because it’s hard to say “I’m sorry”.

    I have also lost a friend due to a lack of apology. It all happened 4 years ago, I have forgiven her, but I need her to own up and show me she knows she was in the wrong. She blames someone else for everything and takes no blame for what happened.

    I recommend that you forgive her, not because she deserves it but because you’re worth it.
    She can not feel how you feel and by not forgiving her you only create pain for yourself.

    I wish you the best for the future with a lot of love and total peace of mind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Most read this week

The conditioning of the mind